6/09/2007

My Bitches Wear Prada

I am a dog lover,
but I must admit that I tend to cringe
whenever I see a Paris Hilton-type
take her foo-foo dog along with her inside a mall.
But today, I had to cringed at myself.
I took my dogs out with me
while my friend Anthony and I visited a friend, Tony,
who happens to be a bigwig at Barneys New York.
Once Tony found out the dogs were waiting inside the car,
he asked me to let them inside the store.
Well, what he did not know
is that my dogs are not exactly the size of Chihuahuas.

Besi & Birdie with the Lanvin manequins,
welcoming shoppers by the entrance
The Birdie wears Prada,
but white is really not her favorite color
my friends, Anthony and Tony take them for a walk on Rodeo Drive

Now let's get a diamond encrusted dog collar at Tifanny's

resting by Dior

No comments: